DO NOT Register, If you don’t agree all of the following conditions
- People registering on this site must understand that the information provided by them on the registration page is available to a person seeking for a particular blood group.
- We do not have a blood bank and are not affiliated to any blood bank.
- We do not guarantee that Blood Request received on www.ehsas.in to be true! So you need to verify before you donate Blood!.
- We urge you not to make false registrations if you do not seriously wish to donate blood. It is a matter of life and death for those in need of blood in an emergency or otherwise.
DO donate blood, only if you satisfy all of the following conditions
- You are between age group of 18-60 years.
- Your weight is 45 kgs or more.
- Your hemoglobin is 12.5 gm% minimum.
- Your last blood donation was 3 or more months earlier.
- You are healthy and have not suffered from malaria, typhoid or other transmissible disease in the recent past.
DO NOT donate blood, if you have any of the following conditions
- Cold / fever in the past 1 week.
- Under treatment with antibiotics or any other medication.
- Cardiac problems, hypertension, epilepsy, diabetes (on insulin therapy), history of cancer, chronic kidney or liver disease, bleeding tendencies, venereal disease etc.
- Major surgery in the last 6 months.
- Vaccination in the last 24 hours.
- Had fainting attacks during last donation.
- Have regularly received treatment with blood products.
- Shared a needle to inject drugs/ have history of drug addiction.
- Been tested positive for antibodies to HIV.